Photography by my friend and partner in crime Kadri Karmo
A BIT ABOUT ME
I would have loved it if:
- you're madly in love with someone or something
- you'll run away with me for a photo-adventure even if your mom wants that family photo taken now
- you think that First Looks are a cool thing to do
- you understand that beautiful photo full of life is the result of both parties putting their best out. I do have a vision, skills, top of the line equipment, but no magic wand (I wish).
- your wedding is outdoors
- your wedding is unplugged
- you're marrying your best friend
- you'd like to be friends with your photog
- your family can learn my name
- you give me a beautifully detailed feedback
I don't love it if:
- you want me to alter your appearance in Photoshop on every single photograph
- you'd rather do what your mom wants than having the time of your life
- you don't care whether the photographer has gotten a meal
- you don't think there's a value to a relationship between you and your photographer
- you don't tell your guests it's not okay to jump out with an iPad in front of your photographer
- you skip reading this page
Now that you read about all the "would loves" and "don't loves", you have a better idea about who I am.
You think we are a good match? Pease, fill out the contact form with as many details about your event as possible, sharing a few facts about yourself.
I will not respond to plain price requests #sorrynotsorry
I've grown to care very much about every wedding I work at, and I only book few of them per season.
Photos are appreciated and aid a faster response time! (kidding! not)